Care and handling of mushrooms
Care and Handling for Consumers
- Select Mushrooms without visible moisture on the outside or in the pack
- To store bulk/loose mushrooms, place in a paper bag or keep in the original package and refrigerate.
- Mushrooms with open veils have
Care and handling for Retail
- Reducing farm to shelf time as well as high temperature flucuations
- Working with retailers to lower mushroom display case temperatures.
- Initiating activity with retailers to train
Care and handling for Food service
- Refrigerate fresh mushrooms immediately upon receipt.
- Store between 34 F and 38 F.
- Keep in original shipping container
- Don’t stack heavy items on top of mushrooms
Cheap buspar in Norway